Outpatient Rehab In Tampa
Outpatient Rehab In Tampa
Outpatient rehab in Tampa can be a vital service for people who need step-down support after completing residential or inpatient care. An outpatient rehab program can also be the ideal option for people whose needs do not warrant round-the-clock services.
What is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab describes addiction treatment programs that do not have a residential requirement.
Some outpatient rehab programs offer full days of treatment that include several types of therapies. Other outpatient rehab programs offer more concise programming via partial days of care a few days a week.
As is the case with so many parts of recovering from addiction, finding the right outpatient rehab program is a matter of understanding your options and selecting the program whose services align most closely with your needs, expectations, and preferences.
How Does Outpatient Rehab in Tampa Work?
Our outpatient rehab in Tampa offers multiple programs. Depending on the full scope of your needs, one or more of the following outpatient treatment options may be right for you:
Partial hospitalization program (PHP): Our PHP includes five hours of treatment, five days per week. Programming at this level may include individual and group therapy, family therapy, appointments with a medical doctor or nurse practitioner, and case management.
Intensive outpatient program (IOP): At the IOP level, you may take part in three hours of treatment, three to five days per week. We offer both day and evening sessions. Group therapy is the main form of treatment at the IOP level, though you may also take part in weekly individual sessions as well.
Outpatient rehab: When you are in outpatient rehab, you will have the most flexibility in terms of scheduling your sessions. It’s common to step down to outpatient rehab for ongoing support after you’ve completed a PHP or IOP.
Benefits of Outpatient Rehab in Tampa
The specific benefits that you receive from an outpatient rehab program will depend on your reasons for entering the program and your recovery goals. In general, though, everyone who participates in outpatient rehab in Tampa may benefit from the following features:
- Customized care: Before you take part in treatment sessions in our outpatient rehab, we will assess your needs and determine which services are right for you.
- Safe environment: Our outpatient rehab in Tampa is a safe space where you can discuss sensitive or difficult matters without ever feeling like you are being criticized or judged.
- Shared support: If you haven’t been in treatment before, your time in our outpatient rehab can introduce you to the power of sharing support with other members of the recovery community.
- Greater independence: When outpatient treatment is not in session, you will not be required to remain at our center. During non-treatment hours, you can practice the skills you have been developing in therapy.
Discharge planning: Before you transition out of our outpatient rehab in Tampa, we will provide you with a plan to guide your continued progress.
Who is a Good Fit For Outpatient Rehab in Tampa?
At our outpatient rehab in Tampa, we make admissions decisions on an individual basis. We review each person’s history, needs, and goals to make sure our programming is the best place for them.
In general, outpatient rehab is a good fit for people who meet one of the following two criteria:
- People who have completed inpatient or residential treatment, and who need continued programming to prepare them for long-term success. In these cases, outpatient rehab can be an important source of step-down support.
- People who need more extensive services than they can get via weekly counseling, but whose needs are not severe enough to necessitate 24/7 care. People in these circumstances may be best served by a partial hospitalization program or an intensive outpatient program.
The best way to determine if you are a good fit for outpatient rehab in Tampa is to contact us directly at your convenience. When we learn more about your circumstances and expectations, we’ll be able to recommend the level or levels of care that will be most appropriate for you.
What Does Our Outpatient Rehab Treat?
To receive treatment at our outpatient rehab in Tampa, you must be an adult who has a substance use disorder (which is the clinical term for addiction). We treat people who have become dependent on a variety of substances, including:
We also serve people whose struggles with addiction are accompanied by certain mental health disorders. Mental illnesses that commonly occur alongside addiction include:
Neither this list nor the list of substances above are comprehensive. If you have become addicted to a substance that isn’t shown here, or if you have a co-occurring mental health concern that we haven’t mentioned on this page, please contact us directly. If we aren’t able to provide the type and level of care you need, we may be able to refer you to a trusted provider in the area who can help you.
Does Insurance Cover Outpatient Rehab in Tampa?
Our outpatient rehab in Tampa accepts many major forms of insurance, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, and Magellan Health. When you contact our facility, a member of our admissions team will be happy to answer all your insurance-related questions. With your permission, we can coordinate directly with your provider to confirm your coverage and verify your benefits.
At Creekside Recovery Residences, we understand that paying for treatment can be a significant concern. Please don’t let financial worries prevent you from seeking the help you need. Our team is here to provide clarity about the cost of care and help you explore your options. Our goal is to always ensure you have the information you need so that you can make the best decisions for yourself or on behalf of a loved one.